Vacancy for Deals Transaction Senior Consultant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 15.02.2018
PwC provides industry focused Assurance, tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Who we are looking for
About the role
The role will enable the individual to:
- Build up investigative and deal experience
- Improve analytical skills
- Gain insight into what makes a successful deal including identifying key value drivers and deal breakers
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk
- Build a career in Deals
- Develop their existing deals experience to the deals environment
The role will provide the opportunity to work on both corporate and private equity transactions that will be high profile, demanding, varied and challenging.
We are looking for an individual who has an excellent track record, is about to qualify (or qualified) in ACCA or CFA or equivalent, with previous commercial, client-facing work experience and is able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Financial statement analyses and excellent financial modelling
- Strong business and report writing, Power Point and Excel skills
- Carry out company and industry research in the context of the origination and execution of the transactions
- Not less than 6 years of transactions related experience
- Higher education (Western universities preferable)
- ACCA or CFA (or equivalent) qualified or significantly progressed
- Knowledge of accounting and finance
- Fluent in Azeri, English and Russian (any other languages will be a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong client service mind-set and experience dealing with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally when dealing with client issues and business needs
- A team player with demonstrated strong analytical skills and organizational abilities including project management skills
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximize growth potential).
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Senior Consultant in Deals (#24445BR) vacancy published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az