Vacancy for Senior Consultant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 15.02.2018
PwC provides industry focused Assurance, tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Who are we looking for
As a Senior Consultant in our Tax Reporting and Strategy Group practice, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and contribute to the shape of our future business, working with our top-tier clients.
You will be providing tax management and accounting services to our existing and new clients, conducting strategy and risk management review; ensuring optimization of accounting and tax compliance processes etc.
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements. You will:
- Provide tax accounting technical assistance and support, including training and knowledge sharing around developments impacting the business
- Manage IFRS conversion modeling to determine the tax impact of moving to IFRS and the potential tax accounting issues that must be addressed
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Conduct Tax function reviews
- Ensure direct and indirect tax compliance
- Manage the tax/accounting section of statutory financial audits, sign-offs of final assessment conclusion
- Manage of the assigned client portfolio
- Monitor effectiveness of the compliance team
- Implement and monitor the strategic plan for development of the accounting practice
- Execute control over the compliance with risk management and internal rules
- Lead the key financial and tax projects
- Perform Business Development and market analysis
- Ensure maintenance of the bookkeeping for the assigned client account
- Ensure preparation of the tax and financial returns
- Bachelor or Master degree in economics, accounting or finance;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the fields of finance, accounting, tax compliance and reporting or similar areas;
- Thorough understanding of general accounting principles;
- Knowledge of local tax legislation and PSA is preferable;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel);
- 1C knowledge and other accounting software is an advantage;
- ACCA/CIMA/CPA professional qualification is an advantage;
- Fluent in Azeri, English and Russian (any other languages will be a plus)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong research and analytical skills and proactive approach to delivering solutions;
- Ability to make decisions, problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Leadership skills
- A team player with demonstrated strong analytical skills and organizational abilities including project and people management skills
- Strong client service mind-set and experience dealing with clients
- A proven track record of establishing and building strong relationships.
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential).
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally when dealing with client issues and business needs
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Senior Consultant vacancy #24577BR published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az