Vacancy for Front Office Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 19.02.2018
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is searching for a maternity leave replacement for the position of “Front Office Manager” in the Service Center for 12 months period.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As part of our activities we support German and Azerbaijani companies in their activities here and in Germany and we organize multiple network events each year. To support our young and motivated German-Azerbaijani team we are looking for an employee for the position of “Front Office Manager” in the Service Center.
- Correspondence, travel arrangements, translations;
- Incoming posts / distribution of posts: receiving of the incoming correspondence (letter writing, courier's post, fax, e-mail), systematisation, registration of the posts and forwarding them to the office management and the employees of the chamber, responding to enquiries;
- Outgoing posts: Registration and dispatching of the posts by courier;
- Answering and transferring incoming telephone calls;
- Archiving and actualization of documents regularly;
- Procurement of office supplies;
- Participation and assistance in the events organised by the chamber;
- Conducting call actions during the events;
- Reception and support of visitors and preparation of meeting rooms for appointments;
- Preparation of the meetings organised by the office management;
- Support and maintenance of the office equipment (printer, fax, telephone exchange, IT equipment);
- Company-database management, CV-database management;
- Replacing Assistant of Executive Director.
- Successfully completed university education;
- Very good / fluent German and Azerbaijani knowledge in spoken and written, good knowledge of English;
- Russian would be an asset;
- Secure handling in MS Office;
- Secure handling of office equipment (printer, fax, telephone exchange, IT equipment);
- Organisational skills, very good communication skills, resilience, flexibility, punctuality, ability to work in a team;
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and tabular CV + photo) with the subject "Front Office Manager" until 31.03.2018 at email@example.com.