Vacancy for Network Administrator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 09.01.2018
“Dreamland Baku” is looking for candidates for the position of Network Administrator.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in İnformation Technologies;
- Deep knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in Routing/Switching, Security, Wireless, Voice and UC, based on Cisco
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of design and management of large Networks
- Certified CCNP/CCIE specialists will be preferred
- Good knowledge of English, Turkish andRussianlanguageis a plus
- Good team player
- Consumer Focus
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Improvement
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Active/passive network equipment installation, tuning and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of problems on network levels including hardware and software problems.
- Analysis of network load and traffic optimization.
- Control 3-rd party companies works related with IT.
- Participate in the development, delivery, and support of new IT infrastructure systems, tools and technologies according İT Development targets/plans.
- Documenting infrastructure systems including hardware and software systems.
- Perform notification about business-affected problems on the network in time.
- Plan and perform preventive maintenance works.
- Perform regular backup of system and configurations files.
- Carry out duties according to IT policy and procedures.
If you feel you are right candidate and are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com (Email Subject: Network Administrator).