Vacancy for Senior Tax Consultant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 01.07.2018
International Bank of Azerbaijan is looking for Senior Tax Consultants.
To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines.
Ultimately, you should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A graduate degree with major in Tax, Finance & Accounting, Economics. A degree from overseas University would be an advantage.
- A min of 2-3 years of experience in taxes, finance or accounting;
- Good knowledge of tax legislation of Azerbaijan, including Double Tax Treaties with other states and general principles of international taxation.
- Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani and English
- Excellent business writing skills in all two required languages.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong analytic and good problem structuring skills
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Be ambitious and motivated for personal development
How to apply
Interested candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the applied position.
Application deadline is 16 July 2018