Vacancy for Lawyer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.07.2018
International Bank of Azerbaijan is looking for Senior or Leading Lawyer for International Transactions and Litigation division.
- Regular monitoring of the international financial markets and application of the respective innovations to the bank;
- Taking measures to achieve the settlement of disputes arising out of and in relation to the Bank's business involving foreign customers and counterparties, participating in conducting negotiations with them;
- Representation of the bank in foreign judicial and arbitration proceedings;
- Provision of legal assistance, monitoring and ensuring the fulfillment of the obligations arising out of the international conventions, where applicable;
- Draw up and carry out legal expertise of agreements;
- Conducting regular negotiations and handling day-to-day correspondence with non-resident state and non-governmental organizations;
- Drafting of the informative articles to be published in the Bank's magazine in order to extend the legal knowledge of employees;
- Following the world legislative trend and practice in the international banking sector;
- Review of the draft laws and providing the respective comments/proposals/opinion.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A graduate degree with major in Law / International Law. A degree from overseas University would be an advantage;
- A min of 2-3 years of experience (an experience in international companies would be an advantage);
- Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani, Russian and English
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong analytic and good problem structuring skills
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks
- Strong communication and team working skills
How to apply
Interested candidates may send resumes to email@example.com indicating the title of the applied position as “Senior or Leading Lawyer_edu-active.com”.