Vacancy for Specialist, Multimedia Production (Videographer / Photographer)Jobs 09.07.2018
SPECIALIST, MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION
Directly responsible for the production and editing photo and video content of university for marketing and promotional purposes. Serves as principle coordinator for multimedia production. Works collaboratively with the department head and/or contributing authors to realize a final product. Qualified applicants will also have demonstrated ability to capture video
- Highly organized; ability to work independently; ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills/Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to receive/incorporate a high level of creative input and direction from others;
- (VIDEO) Intermediate videography experience in HD camcorder and DSLR formats;
- (VIDEO) Experience in pre-production including conceptualization, client consultation and script writing;
- (PHOTOGRAPHY) Intermediate photography including flash and natural lighting;
- (VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY) Intermediate experience with post production including asset management, and compressing assets for optimization;
- Works with others, such as printers, designers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- May provide information to faculty, students and staff regarding photo and video production;
- Works with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design; collaborates with a designer;
- Uses computer software to execute materials;
- Proofreads to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premier, Lightroom etc);
- Create medial files for the website;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- University Degree;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience photography, video recording and video editing;
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe Suite (PC & Mac), especially Photoshop, Lightroom, AfterEffects, Premier);
- Comfortable working on trilingual projects (English, Azerbaijani and Russian);
- Working knowledge of multimedia production; design, audio/video production, photography.
- Fluency for the tools and practice of photo video production, social media and other online tools;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multiple deadlines;
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Important Note: Link to professional online portfolio for internal review is required.
Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
(Could be uploaded to behance.net; facebook page, youtube channel or any other online recourses)
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is July 20, 2018.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az