Vacancy for Corporate Secretary in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 11.07.2018
One of leading Banks of Azerbaijan is looking for Corporate Secretary in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Corporate Secretary's RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Running of the organizational unit within the strategic framework of the Bank
- Execution of all functions within the budget quotas
- Execution of all functions in the unit in compliance with the relevant internal and external regulations
- Continuous coaching and development of the subordinates facilitating the effective execution of all unit’s functions
- Coordinating organization of Executive Board, Supervisory Board and Committees meetings, receive, consolidate and prepare the meetings materials, documents, reports
- Coordinating organization of appropriate and timely administrative support for Bank’s Executive management, Committees
- Coordinating organizing consolidation of meetings materials from Bank’s departments, preparing and storing minutes of the Supervisory and Executive Boards’, Committee Meetings, monitoring subsequent actions in accordance with resolutions of those meetings
- Corporate Governance support service
- Ensure providing qualitative receptionist services to customers, guests and staff
- Control preparation of regular reports and to ensure mandatory disclosure of information about the activities of management bodies
- Ensure effective communication of the Bank’s departments with the members of Executive Board
- Internal documents workflow management, organization of the correspondence management system and controlling it effective functioning
- Management of Preparation of internal Powers of Attorney and orders issued by the Chairman of Executive Board
- Ensuring availability of PA services to Chairman and Deputy Chairman of Executive Board
Qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study (finance, business or law);
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- 1-2 Years relevant working experience;
- Strong knowledge of Legal services and Risk Management;
- Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, Contract Negotiations Skills;
- Good Drafting Skills; and
- Good Communication Skills, Leadership and Management Skills
Bank offers a creative work environment, career opportunities and competitive compensation package with the financial services industry.
Deadline for applications is July 30, 2018.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com address indicating job title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be invited to the interview.