Vacancy for Info Desk Agent in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 11.07.2018
Department: Front Office
Position: Info Desk Agent
ABOUT “Boulevard Hotel Baku”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott's brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. Boulevard Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts.
Job Brief: Info Desk Agent is hotelier who assists guests with a variety of needs. Info Desk Agent who focuses on helping guests save time and ensuring that things are as convenient as possible throughout their stay.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Info Desk Agent should assist guests by performing various tasks such as making restaurant reservations, booking hotels, arranging for spa services, recommending night life hot spots, booking transportation (like taxi, limousines, airplanes, boats, etc.), coordinating porter service (luggage assistance request), procuring tickets to special events, and assisting with various travel arrangements and tours of local attractions, as well as assisting sending and receiving parcels.
- Should be well informed about the city, daily news and assisting to guests with all kind of requests as soon as possible.
- Typically provide entertainment and excursions for guests in their destinations and can also assist with support services
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- Written, spoken and reading Azeri, English, Russian language.
- Knowledge and work experience in Opera MPS is preferable.
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
If you are interested, please submit your CV with subject “Info Desk Agent” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 01, 2018.