Vacancy for Reservations Agent in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 14.07.2018
Position: Reservations Agent
Department: Revenue & Reservations
Employer: Baku Boulevard Hotel
Address: Khagani Rustamov Street 4C, AZ1010 Baku, Azerbaijan
Deadline: August 25, 2018
A young and dynamic hotel management company in Azerbaijan managing a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts, ABSHERON Hotel Group is looking for Reservations Agents for its Hotel Units.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Ensure all direct billing requests and back up approval is passed to the Front Desk
- Ensure all arrivals for the following day are checked and backups are handed over/Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Input and access data in reservation system by entering correct information into proper fields, including Marriott Rewards number, and asking for travel agency IATA and FIT numbers (i.e., flags, comments, guest messages).
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Configuring rates on the hotels property management system
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns
- Knowledge of Azeri, English and Russian.
- Advanced computer user. MARSHA and Opera PMS knowledge is advantage.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title “Reservation Agent” in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is August 25, 2018.