Vacancy for Communications Assistant in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 22.07.2018
POLYDEA - COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
From September 2018
Are you interested in working for an agency that combines politics, academia, social media and communication, located at the very heart of EU affairs? Are you studying journalism, political sciences or communication?
Polydea Brussels is looking for a French-speaking intern to assist in various communication projects.
You will be based in Brussels, and interviews will be offered on a rolling basis.
Contract type: internship
- Community management, analytics and social media monitoring
- Media monitoring and identification of prospective clients
- Development of communications campaigns
- Event organisation
- Supplier benchmarking
- Assistance in the day-to-day work of the agency
- Have perfect French and a good level of English, with professional competency in both oral and written skills. Good knowledge of German is favourable.
- Be studying for a degree in communications, political science, international relations, journalism or a comparable subject, or have recently graduated with a degree in one of the above.
- Have strong organisational, communication and computer skills
- Boast a sound knowledge of social media and web editing
- Keep abreast of European and international politics
- Be able to work to short deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
- Work well in a team environment
- Demonstrate a certain amount of creativity and flexibility
- A dynamic, international and creative work environment in a startup communications agency
- The opportunity to work within an international team on a variety of topics, with clients across Europe
- Contact: email@example.com