Vacancy for Trainee at Specialised Nutrition Europe (Belgium)Jobs 22.07.2018
TRAINEESHIP AT SPECIALISED NUTRITION EUROPE
SNE, the European Association representing the specialised nutrition industry across the EU, is looking for a dynamic and motivated trainee to join its Brussels-based team from September to December 2018 (maternity leave replacement).
The successful candidate will support the day-to-day work of the Brussels-based team, composed of four staff members.
In particular, this will encompass the following activities:
- Support from an administrative basis the daily work of the team
- Support the organisation of the Association’s working group meetings, as well as its bi-annual General Assembly in November
- Monitor EU developments on relevant policies for the specialised nutrition industry and ensure the delivery of appropriate information to the membership
- Support the development of sectorial positions in the frame of relevant EU discussions
- University degree in European politics, European Law or European Food Law – other degrees may also be considered
- Sound understanding of the EU decision-making process
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is imperative – other European languages are considered an advantage
- Strong team spirit, communication skills and flexibility
- Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and efficiently under pressure
The Traineeship provides the opportunity for newly graduated to know more about a European Association daily work and European food policy environment in Brussels. Specialised Nutrition Europe offers a dynamic working and learning experience in an international environment. The successful candidate will work closely with all members of the Secretariat team. The Traineeship is remunerated. It will be framed by a ‘convention d’immersion professionnelle’.
Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) by Friday 10 August 2018 to Aurelie Perrichet, SNE Executive Director, at:
Interviews will take place Weeks of 13 and/ or 20 August in Brussels. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.