Vacancy for Senior Auditor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 23.07.2018
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Senior Auditor for its Internal Audit Department.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating at the fieldwork during an audit and informing the senior auditor regarding identified issues in timely manner;
- Collecting information from the audit object and preparing the working papers as result of the fieldwork;
- Monitoring the implementation of action plan following each audit;
- Performing wrap up of each audit engagement in accordance with internal methodology (collecting all required documentation and filing);
- Maintaining the database of the audit findings and being able to prepare the required reports;
- Building positive relationships with audit staff;
- Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting, finance or law;
- At least 5 years work experience in Banking or financial services organisation. Audit company ("big four");
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
- Understanding in applying accounting principles, auditing standards, procedures, and techniques;
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions;
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices;
- Understanding in fraud and business ethics;
- Desire to pursue or have already obtained ACCA, CIA, IFRS or other professional designation;
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until August 03, 2018, Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Auditor) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.