Vacancy for Business Development Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.06.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist is responsible for:
Assist for efficient implementation of business development and marketing process.
Employment Type: 8 hour day – office based (Baku)
- To implement the works in compliance with the legislative and the company’s normative requirements;
- To implement the works based the company’s business policy, strategy, tactics and plan;
- To find potential customers and to establish business relationships with them;
- To assist establishing and maintaining business relationship with local and foreign, current and potential companies for gathering information and business opportunities;
- Reporting to upper management;
- To participate in the negotiations with the company’s potential customers;
- To monitor, on regular basis, effective implementation of the procedures and regulations that can impact on the company’s business development, to put forward any changes or comments, and report to upper management;
- To maintain regular contacts with other departments with regards to the issue of formation of the company’s business plans;
- To explore business opportunities for the company’s existing and other areas of activity, to analyse them, and to ensure preparation of the appropriate business plan by reporting to upper management;
- To maintain continuous contacts with the customers for the purpose of determination of the company’s marketing policy and business development strategy, and to ensure analysis of these data;
- To implement the works related with participation of the company in tenders;
- To receive Invitation to Tender notifications, their review, and to ensure analysis and recommendations concerning the company’s capabilities are made in accordance with the tender business requirements;
- To trace tenders, and to inform the upper management about opportunities of the company to participate in these tenders;
- To analyse daily updated information regarding regions, countries and companies in compliance with the company’s business strategy and interests, and store this information in the database;
- To prepare recommendations for the advertising to the local and foreign media and to ensure monitoring and appropriate reporting of the information regarding the company’s business development opportunities and new projects for upper management;
- To prepare monthly and annual reports regarding business development opportunities and new projects;
- To participate and represent the company in the international exhibitions, conferences and relevant training courses;
- To get familiarized with relevant documentation of other departments of the company;
- To learn and develop existing service scope, develop business plan and project development plan for the potential opportunities;
- To research public and other information on companies related to our business, to summarize data in report type and make recommendations to upper management;
- To prepare presentations about the company and services;
- To assist in preparation of reports, presentations and all related issues;
- Perform other job-related duties.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
1)At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Higher (master preferable)
Computer programmes and high level of English and Russian.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating in subject line “Business Development Specialist”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.