Vacancy for Offshore Drilling Equipment Fitter in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.06.2018
Offshore Drilling Equipment Fitter is responsible for drilling equipment.
Employment Type: 15/15
- To provide service and conduct routine repair of the drilling tool tripping mechanisms, pneumatically driven drilling drawworks, kill and choke manifolds, hydraulic drilling tools, measuring equipment for adjusting the drill bit travel distance, degassers, mechanical drilling mud mixers, drilling ,mud preparation units, supporting drawworks and lifting cranes;
- To participate in running in the protective casing, procuring the wellhead equipment, assembling the Christmas trees, assembling and disassembling of drilling units;
- To comply with labour and production discipline, and also, with the instruction on safe use of technique; hazardous works, if there is no special approval or permission, or no other necessary documents issued;
- To ensure, before start of the works, that the working place meets safety requirements, it has all necessary equipment and tools; to regularly check to make sure the place is secured; and if not, to inform the supervisor about it;
- To ensure that after completion of the works, the work place is cleaned, and all equipment and tools are in their places.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Initial professional fitter education;
- Experience: at least 1 year;
- Ability to work in a team.