Vacancy for Education Center Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.06.2018
Vacancy for Education Center Manager in Baku, Azerbaijan
The brief history of the organization
Eurasia Education Center was established under the auspices of the International Eurasia Press Fund (IEPF), an international organization enjoying General Consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). The Center offers a wide range of foreign language courses and actively cooperates with a number of prestigious international universities, colleges and institutes from all around the world, such as in the USA, Poland, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Russia, etc., while offering students the opportunity for studying abroad.
Eurasia Education Center is proud to be the very first institution in Azerbaijan, which has received the status of the European Consortium for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Languages (ECL), on the basis of which the students can first attend the preparatory courses and then receive an international language certificate after successfully passing examination.
On the basis of the Center’s work plan, there is a vacancy to fill for well qualified and dynamic new staff to contribute to the team of experts.
Required Skills and Experience
At least Bachelor degree in education, management, business administration, international relations, social sciences, or 3 years of equivalent professional experience in the related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day progressive development of the Center;
- Manage collaboration with international and local partners, universities and students;
- Response to all incoming calls and mails;
- Provide full and accurate information about a number of education programs, courses and trainings in the Center to the clients;
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies and activities to achieve the implementation of the program’s mission, objectives and performance standards;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing when working with a diverse student population;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong customer service orientation; creativity, ability to assume responsibility, take initiative and motivate others;
- Significant and progressive management experience;
- Skills in facilitating consultations, workshops, trainings and grass-roots engagements;
- Experience in working with youth and adolescence groups;
- Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani (Russian is an asset)
Work graphic: 09:00 - 18:00 / six days a week
Non-working day Sunday
Please submit your online expression of interest no later than 1 July 2018. To do so, please send your cover letter, indicating motivation and how you match our search criteria, together with your CV to the e-mail: email@example.com