Vacancy for Accountant / Financial officer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.06.2018
Position title: Accountant / Financial officer
Duration: Full-time job
- Plans and manage all financial and accounting processes of UFAZ
- Reviews daily financial transactions, purchase orders, commitments, and expenditures
- Monitors and/or analyses cash flow and cash flow requirements
- Collaborates with external organizations and regulatory agencies to facilitate effective planning and implementing of financial functions
- Liaises and coordinates the annual audit with the external auditors
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and preparation of supporting documentation
- Financial projections, annual estimations
- Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems
- Analyzes, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; develops budgets and special financial reports.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Math.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must; good knowledge of Azeri is required.
- Proven analytical and communication skills.
- 2 years of professional experience (minimum) in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
- Knowledge of financial Azerbaijani public regulations, and public university financial policies and procedures is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.
Send CV and cover letter in English language (PDF format) at: firstname.lastname@example.org