Vacancy for Assistant Outlet Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 28.06.2018
An assistant outlet manager assists the outlet manager in day-to-day activities of an outlet. Responsibilities include ensuring that a restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards maintained for guests and associates; checking that all equipment is in working order; inspecting all facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner;
- The ability to take, control reservations and seating of the restaurant with regards to service standards;
- The ability to observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the restaurant;
- The ability to prepare staff schedules which allow for appropriate service while controlling labor costs and overtime;
- The ability to ensure a safe working environment for all employees within the restaurant;
- The ability to promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
- A university degree or equivalent experience required;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment;
- Good communication skills in Azeri, English, Russian language;
- Experience in hotel operations, or other service environments or experience managing in diverse cultures.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 30, 2018
*** Please type “Assistant Outlet Manager” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.