Vacancy for Project Coordinator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 28.06.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy in new projects.
Project Coordinator - Recruitment
Project Coordinator - Recruitment is responsible for:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers.
Employment Type: 8-hour office based, 5 days a week.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies
- Higher bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, Pshychology or relevant. MBA is preffered.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Hiring and Recruitment profiles;
- Professional/Personal skills:
- A good sense of responsibility and etiquette;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to work with local and international Recruiting Agencies;
- Ability to work through online platforms as LinkedIn and others;
- Language skills:
- Azeri (fluent);
- English (fluent);
- Russian (prefered);
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook).
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating in subject line “Project Coordinator - Recruitment”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.