Vacancy for Operator at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 02.03.2018
Position: Operator at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Speaks clearly, distinctly, and with a friendly, courteous tone. Uses listening skills to put callers at ease and obtains accurate, complete information. Answers incoming calls and directs them to guest rooms through the telephone console or to hotel personnel or departments. Takes and distributes messages for guests, provides information on guest services, and answers inquires about public hotel events. Provides a paging service for hotel guests and employees. Process guest wake-up calls.
- Answers incoming calls. Places outgoing calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard.
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Provides information about hotel services to guests.
- Understand the telephone operator board.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Provide guests with migration registration
- Trains or assists with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Multitasking abilities will always come in handy, because a switchboard operator may be asked to do other jobs as well.
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
- Open and close telephone functionality on the hotel front office software.
- Setup conference calls in different locations and time zones.
- Provide relay service for hearing-impaired guests.
- Following telephone etiquette
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum related experience working within the hospitality industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian, any additional language is preferable.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till March 15th, 2018.
Please indicate the name of the position “Operator” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.