Vacancy for HR Generalist in Boston, MA.Jobs 04.03.2018
Who we are
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record reflects 19 consecutive years of growth and profitability.
We offer a working environment that combines the opportunity and energy of a start-up with the security and resources of an established global company.
Who we’re looking for right now
Are you an energetic, well rounded HR generalist and savvy sourcing pro looking for an opportunity to make real change within an organization? We are looking to add to the HR team supporting North America and EMEA from our Waltham offices.
In this new role, the individual will be a key player in helping to support ongoing operations and source key talent while contributing to, and ultimately leading, some exciting strategic initiatives. We would expect you to be able to apply your business knowledge, blend of HR and sourcing/recruiting to support our continued talent growth and execute on a wide range of operational and strategic priorities.
You will help ensure the success of the organization by taking the lead in two areas:
- HR Operations: where you provide guidance on policy and practice, assess and analyze complex situations, propose relevant and realistic recommendations in order to mitigate risk, and
- Talent Acquisition: from creative and successful sourcing and hiring, to upgrading interview skills and effective onboarding of new talent while providing relevant metrics and recommendations
Finally, to be effective in the role you will build positive relationships with key stakeholders, managers and employees.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 7+ years of HR experience in small to mid-size services organizations and at least 2 years in talent acquisition for a variety of professional roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or professional certification
- Effective at sourcing talent and handling day to day tasks with a sense of urgency
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive, collaborative resourceful and exercise impeccable judgment
- Demonstrated success influencing change
- A talent for multitasking and prioritizing with meticulous attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills with high emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with employment laws at state and federal level
- A mix of domestic and international experience is preferred