Vacancy for Income Auditor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 05.03.2018
Employer: Yeni Dinamo Oteli LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1000, Baku, Azerbaijan
NEW Dinamo Hotel is looking for Income Auditor to join the pre-opening team!
The Income Auditor’s responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To audit daily Rooms, Food and Beverage revenue summaries and their supporting transaction reports of the Night Audit Process.
- To audit revenues from telephone, telex and facsimile, unless these are automatically linked to the computer for billing.
- To audit revenues from Other Operated Departments.
- To ensure that all of the day’s Banquet revenue has been recorded.
- To audit the daily General Cashier’s Report against recorded cash movements.
- To verify that the computerized Daily Report reflects completely all of the day’s transactions.
- To review paid-outs and allowance vouchers for reasonableness, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- To verify supports for complimentary and house use rooms and for room charged at rates varying from the rack potential.
- To review all house use and entertainment checks for propriety and ensure that they are signed and authorized.
- To monitor the organized execution of the night audit program by Front Office personnel.
- To maintain organized files of all pertinent audit records.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues.
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s policies and procedures and to adhere to them.
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To respond to changes in departmental functions as dictated by the industry, the company, or the hotel.
- A qualification in Accounting or Finance, or similar field, required
- Strong supervisory skills for coaching and developing Team Members
- A passion for accuracy while coaching and encouraging Team Members to apply the same level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency, at an intermediate to advanced level, with computers and computer programs, with a particularly strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working in a hotel Finance Department, preferred
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 19, 2018
Please type “Income Auditor” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.