Vacancy for Electronics Technician in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.03.2018
Position: Electronics Technician
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola company in Azerbaijan. Having first started in 1994, Coca-Cola bottling operations in Azerbaijan came under the roof of Coca-Cola İçecek in 2007.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers serves a consumer base of 10 million with 1 plant and more than 300 employees in Azerbaijan. Its product portfolio comprises Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Coca-Cola zero, Bonaqua, Burn, Büyülü Bohça, Büyülü Kutu, Cappy, Doğadan, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Powerade, Sprite and Cappy Tempo.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic equipment of the plant:
- Identifying potential issues and developing Action Plan
- Conduct regular inspections of all the electrical equipment of the plant and ensuring their safety
- Installing electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools; Installing instrumentation or electronic equipment or systems.
- Repairing, reworking, or calibrate the machines or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances
- Troubleshoot designing flaws in products and production;
- Monitoring manufacturing and production including automated control
- Maintaining and repairing production lines
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Process Automation
- 2 years of experience in related position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English (min. Intermediate)
- Team player, with strong communication skills
- Practical knowledge in trouble shooting sophisticated electrical and electronic circuits.
- Knowledge of programmable controller functions
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com with indicating “Electronics Technician" in the email subject line.