Vacancy for Marketing Analyst in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.03.2018
Position: Marketing Analyst
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola company in Azerbaijan. Having first started in 1994, Coca-Cola bottling operations in Azerbaijan came under the roof of Coca-Cola İçecek in 2007.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers serves a consumer base of 10 million with 1 plant and more than 300 employees in Azerbaijan. Its product portfolio comprises Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Coca-Cola zero, Bonaqua, Burn, Büyülü Bohça, Büyülü Kutu, Cappy, Doğadan, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Powerade, Sprite and Cappy Tempo.
- Executing trade marketing strategies in line with corporate strategic targets
- Planning, developing and leading the consumer & customer promotions, new launch plans and sales support initiatives per annual business plan with possible extension to ad-hoc activities to strengthen competitiveness
- Leading the initiation, adaptation and execution of RED (Right Execution Daily) Project to track and analyze the compliance of sales teams’ merchandizing performance quality with Coca-Cola standards
- Planning and ordering of new POSMs,displays and innovations; and ensuring the efficient usage of these materials by sales team
- Controlling product budget splits by setting regular checkpoints for spending versus plans
- Support the day to day operations of sales team to include: sales analysis, coordinating Marketing and Sales
- Fulfil project requests from the field
- Perform Post Promotional Analysis
- Initiate market visit and post regular reports periodically to make on-the-field analysis
- University degree (Economics or Management)
- 1 year of experience in the field of Marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office programs at a high level.
- Good command of English language
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com with indicating “Marketing Analyst" in the email subject line.