Vacancy for Well Delivery Team Leader in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.05.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Well Delivery Team Leader
Well Delivery Team Leader is responsible for:
Delivery of SOCAR AQS’s wells, on his/her assigned drilling unit, safely and on or under time and budget.
Location: Onshore and Offshore (when required)
Employment Type: 5 day a week (8 hours)
- Has overall responsibility and accountability for well delivery and drilling performance
- Has responsibility for ensuring all plans, personnel, equipment and services are in place to support optimal and safe well delivery
- Has responsibility for ensuring maximum drilling efficiency (minimal invisible cost time) and minimum NPT
- Acts as the primary focal point between the client, Geology, Well Engineering, Rigs Operations, Technical Integrity and Wells Support during well Operations.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Should have at least 15 years’ experience in Wells with a minimum of two (2) years as a Drilling Supervisor (DSV) or Senior Toolpusher and three (3) years’ experience as an onshore Well Engineer.
- Have valid IWCF Level 4 Supervisor Surface Wellhead certification
- Team management skills with people of diverse backgrounds (cultural and technical competencies)
- Strong team building and leadership skills, sensitive to local social and cultural issues.
- Strong understanding of the Well Delivery Process including advancement of New technology
- HSE management skills
- Influence across disciplines and departmental boundaries.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Azeri with proficiency in both Russian and English
- Previous experience working for an Operator would be a bonus but is not essential
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th May 2018 clearly indicating in subject line “Well Delivery Team Leader”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.