Vacancy for Well Engineer-Long Term in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.05.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Well Engineer-Long Term
Well Engineer Long Term is responsible for:
Assisting the Deputy Head WPDE in the optimal planning and delivery of SOCAR AQS’s long term wells, on his/her assigned field/platform/projects
Employment Type: 5 day a week (8 hours)
- Prepares and updates the BOD for upcoming wells
- Works with the client and Design Institute on optimizing the Design Projects for long term wells
- Orders long lead items for these wells
- Provides adhoc well engineering support for special projects as required
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Should have at least 6 years’ experience in Wells with a minimum of two (2) years as a WEOS/WEST and two (2) years field experience as an Offshore Well Engineer or equivalent field experience. Experience as a WSDS would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Have valid IWCF Level 4 Supervisor Surface Wellhead certification
- Team management skills with people of diverse backgrounds (cultural and technical competencies)
- Strong team building and leadership skills, sensitive to local social and cultural issues.
- Strong understanding of the Well Delivery Process including advancement of New technology
- HSSE management skills
- Influence across disciplines and departmental boundaries.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Azeri with proficiency in both Russian and English
- Previous experience working for an Operator would be a bonus but is not essential
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th May 2018 clearly indicating in subject line “Well Engineer Long Term”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.