Vacancy for Well Site Drilling Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.05.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Well Site Drilling Engineer
Well Site Drilling Engineer is responsible for:
Assisting the WSDS in the day to day delivery of SOCAR AQS’s wells, on his/her assigned drilling unit, safely and on or under time and budget.
Employment Type: 15/15
- Supports short term and day to day planning, programming, and execution
- Coordinates internally and with external vendor’s delivery of well related materials and services support
- Reports progress, performance, and learnings
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Should have an engineering or science degree
- Team management skills with people of diverse backgrounds (cultural and technical competencies)
- Strong team building and leadership skills, sensitive to local social and cultural issues
- Strong understanding of the Well Delivery Process including advancement of New technology
- HSSE management skills
- Influence across disciplines and departmental boundaries
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Azeri with proficiency in both Russian and English
- Previous well related work experience would be a bonus but is not essential
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th May 2018 clearly indicating in subject line “Well Site Drilling Engineer”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.