Vacancy for Well Site Drilling Supervisor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.05.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Well Site Drilling Supervisor
Well Site Drilling Supervisor is responsible for:
The Well Site Drilling Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day on site planning and execution of drilling, completion and workover activities, maintaining maximum HSSE and operational efficiency, at maximum value in terms of cost versus benefits. He is responsible for implementation of all the company's policies, procedures and guidelines on drilling operations, safety and environmental protection. He is SOCAR AQS’s most senior representative on Site and is responsible for first line response and problem solving of non-planned operations.
Employment Type: 15/15
- Has overall responsibility for well delivery and drilling performance
- Prepares and approves Daily Work Instructions
- Has responsibility for ensuring all plans, personnel, equipment and services are in place to support optimal and safe well delivery
- Has responsibility for ensuring maximum drilling efficiency (minimal invisible cost time) and minimum NPT
- Acts as the primary focal point onsite between the client and SOCAR AQS.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in Wells with a minimum of three (3) years as a Drilling Supervisor (DSV) or Senior Toolpusher
- Previous experience as an onshore Well Engineer would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Previous experience in supervising concurrent rig and production operations would be a bonus but not essential.
- Have valid IWCF Level 4 Supervisor Surface Wellhead certification
- Team management skills with people of diverse backgrounds (cultural and technical competencies)
- Strong team building and leadership skills, sensitive to local social and cultural issues.
- Strong understanding of the Well Delivery Process including advancement of New technology
- HSSE management skills
- Influence across disciplines and departmental boundaries.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Azeri with proficiency in both Russian and English
- Previous experience working for an Operator would be a bonus but is not essential
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail: email@example.com, by 30th May 2018 clearly indicating in subject line “Well Site Drilling Supervisor”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.