Vacancy for Legal Associate in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.05.2018
We are looking for a full-time Legal Associate to join our highly successful Legal and HR department. This internship is designed for current university students, undergraduate or graduate seeking a career in sport and corporate law.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Amendment of service contracts and advancing them to the requirements of the organization;
- Amendment of legal documents and legal papers;
- Drafting supply and service contracts;
- General assistance in tax issues;
- Preparing required necessary documents for foreigner workers in order to get relevant permits from State Migration Service;
- Representing organization in front of state bodies in legal issues;
- Documentation and registration of commercial legal entities.
- Consulting all departments ensuring processes and procedures comply with local legislation (payment, bonuses, deduction, migration, HR outsourcing, customs clearance and other required processes).
- Corporate governance
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivating and professional
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduate degree in Law (master degree as an advantage);
- Basic knowledge about international trade and sales rules
- Good sense of team work and cooperation
- Sharing international view
- Fluency in English, Azeri (good knowledge of Russian is desirable);
- Ability work with initiative and perform under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
Please submit CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job vacancy - Lawyer” in subject.