Vacancy for Chef de Partie in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 12.11.2018
Department: Food and Beverage Production
Position: Chef de Partie
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1000, Baku, Azerbaijan
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Executive Chef
- To ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Ensure good stock and waste control is practiced
- Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of designated section
- Support head (sous) chef in delivering required standard of food
- Appropriately delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices and support them in their
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance
- your skill set and performance
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, the Staff Code of Conduct and company
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive chef and management
- Seek to ensure that all hotel guests and non-residents enjoy the best experience possible
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline preferred
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Three to five years restaurant/ hotel experience, 5* star establishment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in culinary operations as Chef De Partie.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is November 25, 2018.