Vacancy for Demi Chef de Partie in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 12.11.2018
Department: Food and Beverage Production
Position: Demi Chef de Partie
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1000, Baku, Azerbaijan
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensures proper daily ingredient preparation of menu items within the station.
- Directly manages food production and waste generated by Commis chefs.
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations
- Liaise daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Gives food preparation tasks to Commis chefs and monitor that they are carried out in the correct manner.
- Keeps the section clean and sanitized, while following HACCP principals.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline preferred
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Three to five years restaurant/ hotel experience, 5* star establishment.
- One to two years’ experience in a multi-national kitchen atmosphere.
- Good understanding & competent of executing all basic cooking methods.
- Good understanding of food product identification within the station responsible.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is November 25, 2018.