Vacancy for Marketing Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 15.11.2018
The role of a marketing manager encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the University
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Conduct research and analyze data
- Manage internal and external marketing policy of the University
- Measure and evaluate the results
- Monitor and report on marketing activities
- Analyze and develop strategic cooperative relationships for marketing
- Master’s degree in marketing, public relations, mass communications, and/or online marketing.
- Experience as a marketing director or manager
- Experience with competitive analysis and creative services
- Excellent command of English and Azerbaijani
- Advanced expertise in financial planning and strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills; strong verbal and written communications skills; online research skills
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is December 2, 2018.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az