Vacancy for Accountant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.11.2018
The Maa Althahab brand continue its successful business activity since 2006 with over 120 stores in North Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. As always give high attention and value to his workers, keeps customer satisfaction on the top level forever. From 2018 our company start to gain the trust of customers in Azerbaijan.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Overseeing the accounting business taxes in Azerbaijan.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Good analytical skills and costing and industrial costing awareness.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge in Taxes in Azerbaijan.
- Work agreement according to legislation;
- Lunch provided by company;
- Salary will be detected according to the interview.