Vacancy for Technology (SAP) Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.10.2018
PwC provides industry focused Assurance, Tax, Legal and Business Consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Who are we looking for
As a Manager in our Technology department of Advisory Line of Services, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and contribute to the shape of our future business, working with our top-tier clients. You will be playing an important role in the success of the Technology team, specializing in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems.
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements. You will:
- Support ongoing projects in Azerbaijan and business development in Azerbaijan and possibly Eurasia (primarily in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan) focusing on implementation of financial tax, accounting and controlling systems on SAP platform (SAP FI/CO/SL modules);
- Act as a solution architect and participate in SAP solution design before the project and drive the solution implementation;
- Deliver projects of different complexity keeping focus on processes, plan, scope and project financials;
- Manage and lead the Technology SAP team and cooperate with the clients’ and third party functional and technical teams;
- Manage and resolve the relevant situations escalated by client;
- Network with existing and prospective clients, cooperate internally within PwC (locally, regionally and globally).
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of experience of SAP solutions methodology development, consulting and implementation for top-tier companies;
- At least 3 years of experience in management and full-cycle implementation of SAP projects;
- Strong domain knowledge of SAP modules, their integration and deep understanding of SAP functioning in at least one industry;
- Knowledge and experience of SAP4/HANA as an asset;
- The relevant SAP certification (SAP FI: FI-CO, FI-FM) is a must, any additional qualifications (CIMA, CISA, PMP) as an advantage;
- Work experience in Big 4 and/or large consulting companies as an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and strong business writing skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented and evolving environment;
- Proven financial management skills including planning and forecasting, understanding of contractual commitments;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills, fluency in Russian and English (both spoken and written);
- Ability to build productive client relationships and thorough understanding of various cultures and how they can be managed in delivering engagements;
- Ability to manage teams, both core and client’s.
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Technology (SAP) Manager vacancy #21755WD published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az.
Application deadline is 30 October 2018.