Call for Applications, Global Graduate Programme (Marketing) in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.10.2018
Job title Global Graduate Programme (Marketing)
Location/City Baku, Azerbaijan
Job Type Fixed Term
Job purpose and key deliverables
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Program will let you achieve your potential. It’s 12-month,fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Marketing Graduate Program helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Trade, Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your program we will give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training twice a year in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Program as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organization can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high caliber graduates to join our 2018 Graduate Program!
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- speak English fluently
- driving license B category
- have a university degree or equivalent
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- driven and ambitious
- are internationally mobile
....we are looking forward to your application!
Our benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Voluntary medical & life insurance
- Awards for excellent work results
Go to www.bat-careers.com -> Apply now;
For more information about the Program please visit: www.bat-careers.com/apply