Vacancy for Contract Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 21.10.2018
Build your career with us!
Net travel tourism&business company is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and professional Contract Manager.
«Net Travel» is a branch of «Net Group of companies», which has extensive experience in digital marketing and advertising. The company has more than three years of experience in the Azerbaijani market and is a partner of large companies such as Silk Way Banks, Silk Way Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Mercedes-Benz Azerbaijan, Porsche, Improtex, Audi Azerbaijan, etc.
Our company provides all services related to the tourism sector, such as: ticket sales, hotel reservations, tour organization, transportation services and other tourism services.
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of the budget, payment terms, general language, and provisions.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations
- Relevant work experience is preferable
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of English, Russian and Azerbaijani
- Higher education
- Aptitude for learning, willingness to learn
- Logical thinking
- Ability to work quickly
- Ability to distinguish the key point of work
If you are interested, please send your CV through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org