Vacancy for SMM Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 29.10.2018
CALL FOR SMM SPECIALIST
Deadline: 09 November 2018
Job title: SMM specialist
Place of work: Y-PEER Azerbaijan
Information about the network:
Y-PEER is a global youth peer education network of organizations and institutions has been pioneered by UNFPA in 2002 and is working in the field of youth work in 52 countries throughout the world. The network envisions to unite youth towards safer, healthier and just society. Y-PEER promotes the equal access to opportunities and fights with discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, serologic status, physical capacities and disabilities, political and religious views, ethnic or national origins, disability or chronic illness.
As part of global network, Y-PEER Azerbaijan aims to empower and build capacity of young people to transform the situation of destructive conflicts, all kinds of violence, discrimination, gender inequality, and improve physical, sexual and mental health through peer to peer education.
Y-PEER Azerbaijan is looking for short-term SMM specialist. The work will be part-time in contact with local team in Baku, Azerbaijan.
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE SMM SPECIALIST:
- Sharing the principles and values of Y-PEER;
- Promotion of the activities of Y-PEER Azerbaijan;
- Participation and assistance in the development of a common communication strategy for the Regional Network of Y-PEER countries of Central Asia, Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan through online consultations;
- Development and implementation of SMM-strategy and content plan for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter;
- Conduct local and regional online campaigns in the social networks;
- Content development and management, defining the target audience and its needs;
- Provide national team with a narrative report based on results with a detailed description of all actions, and make amendments when needed;
- Promoting / conducting thematic webinars, meetings with young people in the field;
- Designing visibility materials and branding of Y-PEER Azerbaijan network;
- Good command of English and Russian; native in Azerbaijani.
Please send us your CVs and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org email no later than 09 November 2018. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.