Vacancy for Contracts Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.09.2018
PMD Projects LLC is a well-established project management and development company, which operates in civil construction industry, both in Baku and in the regions of Azerbaijan. Due to business expansion, we are actively recruiting for a number of positions across engineering, construction and IT disciplines. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Contracts Specialist to join our Contracts and Tendering department. Responsibilities will include but are not limited, to:
- Preparing tender contracts ensuring they fully reflect the scope of work;
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions;
- Preparing contracts amendments;
- Controlling contract execution within the agreed framework;
- Analyzing problems which might occur during contract execution and taking necessary step required to solve them;
- Maintaining the database of signed off contracts
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or business i.e. Law, Economics, Business Administration, Finance. Preference will be given to a degree in Law;
- Knowledge of commercial law;
- Computer literate, with knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and intermediate command of English. Russian – preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with projects financed by international financial institutions i.e. World Bank, EBRD etc.
- Basic understanding of project management concepts;
- Ability to assess possible risks during contracts execution;
- Ability to work with and analyze procurement contracts.
In order to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position title in the subject line.