Vacancy for Facebook Ads Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.09.2018
Facebook Ads Specialist
• At least 2-3 years experience in managing and analyzing Facebook advertising tools and systems;
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred;
• Plan and implement Facebook ads strategies for conversion funnel
• Experience in improving Conversion Rates, Click Through Rates and Costs Per Click;
• Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and optimize ad copy based on data
• Excellent knowledge Facebook ads;
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook pixels;
• Excellent knowledge of retargeting ads;
• Ability to identify campaign strategy through research and analysis (i.e.: recommending appropriate targeting);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics or similar tools;
• Fluent English;
• Ability to construct audience buckets based on campaign goals through demographic data, Facebook insights and other tools.
• Ability to use Facebook Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns;
• Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines
• Understanding of digital advertising strategies (pay-per-click) and metrics;
• Proficiency in Office Suite (Microsoft Office or Google Docs);
— Goog knowledge of SEO;
— Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS and PHP is welcomed;
— Knowledge of CMS platform is welcomed;
Quarterly performance bonus
Company provided phone number and usage limit
Family Health insurance
Gym and Pool membership
Training and Development support
Digerati is an affiliate marketing company operating in global markets.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals from diverse cultures and industrial backgrounds, from prominent global organizations (such as BP, Vodafone, BAT, PWC, Deloitte) and challenging IT environments.
Digerati benefits from a geographically diverse business, which provides a hedge against regional volatility and currency risks.
In case you (or someone you know) meet these requirements, please send your CV to this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, please specify the position title in relation to which you are applying.