Call for applications, this time for the public schools in the regions of GeorgiaJobs 26.09.2018
Another call for applications, this time for the public schools in the regions of Georgia. Would you like to work with American Volunteers? If you are interested, check the link below!
What you need to do in order to request and host a Response Program Volunteer?
• Organizations are required to find appropriate housing for Volunteers and submit three potential host families.
• Organizations are required to work closely with a Volunteer. Peace Corps’ goal is to ensure capacity development and sustainability of the projects at the organizations. Therefore, close collaboration with a local staff member -“counterpart” is crucial.
• Organizations are required to prepare a workplace for a Volunteer.
• Organizations are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with Peace Corps.
Please see further details about Peace Corps expectations and standards in the attached “Guidelines for Organizations.”
What are the stages in the Response Program application process?
• Read carefully the “Guidelines for Organizations” and pay particular attention to Peace Corps’ selection criteria.
• Stage One: Fill out the Peace Corps Response Program Volunteer Request Form and submit it by October 16, 2018.
• Stage Two: Develop a Peace Corps Project Description, which describes organization’s needs, qualification requirements, working conditions and submit it by the set deadline.
• Stage Three: Identify and submit three host Families that comply with Peace Corps Criteria (Please, see Host Family Brochure for more information).
• Submit one host family option along with the application form.
• Submit additional two host families within two months after completing the second stage of the application process and submitting project descriptions.