Vacancy for Executive Assistant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 26.09.2018
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally. SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry. The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Employment Type: 8 hour day – office based
- Attend calls and meetings; capture actions and maintain action list to ensure follow up
- Assists the GD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments;
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the GD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Prioritizes conflicting matters; handling them expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Drafts letters and prepares and coordinates oral and written communication as needed.
- Works closely with the GD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and follows up on outstanding items appropriately.
- Undertake special projects under the direction of the GD and perform other duties as needed
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: at least 1-2 years of experience;
- Professional/Personal skills:
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Should be able to handle varied tasks;
- Azeri (fluent);
- English (fluent);
- Russian (fluent);
Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook), SAP.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating in subject line “Executive Assistant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.