Vacancy for Housekeeping Supervisor at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 01.04.2019
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager assists in directing and controlling all housekeeping activities, ensuring that the cleanliness, orderliness and physical aesthetics of the area of assignment are maintained in accordance with established standards.
- Assists the Housekeeping Manager in communicating all relevant information to housekeeping staff assigned at the public areas and floors.
- Regularly reviews work cycles and ensures staff schedules are coordinated with the peaks and slacks of operations to maximize productivity.
- Conducts quality inspection of guestrooms and/or public areas (function rooms, restaurants/outlets, stairways, restrooms, elevators, lockers, offices, parking, etc.) per established procedures as guided by established standards.
- Records and notes down items that require repair and follow-up.
- Submits recommendations for painting, repair, furnishing, relocation of equipment and space to the Housekeeping Manager for consideration.
- Facilitate staff briefings, as assigned and/or needed.
- Ensures the implementation of cyclical cleaning schedules for area of assignment.
- Ensures that all staff are aware of Lost and Found procedures, at all times.
- Ensures that all staff report for duty on time, wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- Ensures that proper training of staff is done such that staff has the necessary skill to perform duties with maximum efficiency.
- Oversees and ensures timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area
- Participates actively in company-initiated employee activities.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Reduces waste materials and supplies by adhering to the Company’s guidelines on re-using and re-cycling.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year as Housekeeping team leader in a four or five-star international class hotel with minimum of 150 rooms
- Fluent Azerbaijani, English (Russian is advantage).
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Computer Skills
- Neat, well groomed and pleasant in appearance.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.