Vacancy for Leading or Senior IT Risk Specialist in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Senior or Leading IT Risk Specialist for its Operational Risk Management division.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Design, document, implement and operate suitable risk management and audit procedures
- Alignment and integration of risk management process with normal IT business processes
- Participation in the business change management process
- Initiate IT changes implementation for mitigation of operational risks
- IT application related to fraud management
- Validation and control of IT application business functionality
- Work with PMO to understand and mitigate business risks related to late delivery of IT solutions
- Assessment of IT related findings provided by Information Security
- Control of business reporting system functionality (including regulatory reporting)
- Management and reporting of IT related business risks and incidents (Risk and Incident Management System)
- Monthly management reporting
Key Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Minimal level of relevant experience: 1-3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity of standard risk management/control frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27005, COSO, NIST 800-30, and ITIL
- Data collection experience with SQL or similar
- Familiarity with intrusion detection and prevention techniques
- Strong experience in any of the following areas: IT Audit, IT Risk and/or Information Security
- Demonstrated proficiency in assessing risk and risk management practices
- Possesses knowledge of IT policies, standards and procedures, security frameworks and their development and implementation
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until April 22, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Senior or Leading IT Risk Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.