Vacancy for Java Developer in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Java Developer for its Information Technology Department.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software;
- Analyze & recommend technical improvements to existing systems to support business needs;
- Continually research and recommend product improvements;
- Plan and implement system changes effectively;
Key Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or an associate's degree from an information technology technical school;
- Developed software programming skills in languages such as JAVA;
- Knowledge of XML/XSD;
- Experience with IBM BPM and IBM Integration Bus software;
- International certificates would be desirable;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the key area;
Note: Recent graduates will be interviewed for entry-level IT jobs
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to Rana.Mammadli@ibar.az until April 15, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Java Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.