Vacancy for Android Developer in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Android Developer for its Digital Innovation Division.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes;
- Strong knowledge of Java or Kotlin;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 2+ years of working experience;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Google Play;
- Proficient understanding of at least one of the version control systems such as SVN and GIT;
Please send portfolio with resume if possible.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your resume and portfolio to Elgun.Gurbanov@ibar.az until April 22, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Android Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.