Vacancy for Senior Legal Consultant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.04.2019
Deloitte, one of Azerbaijan's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax and legal, consulting and financial advisory services to many Azerbaijani as well as global clients.
Want to be part of a dedicated, energetic team? Want to work with professionals with solid academic backgrounds whose goal is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients? Take a look at the Deloitte Legal team.
As a member of the Deloitte Legal team, you will assist experienced professionals in researching legislation, drafting advice to clients, and fulfilling any other tasks to help the clients comply with the applicable legislative requirements and achieve their business objectives.
- Lead the team of subordinate colleagues, divide tasks and assignments by conducting due control over the deadlines and quality of the work
- Independently prepare information requests to the Clients and discuss them with his/her supervisor
- Review legal analysis or other results of the conducted work prepared by subordinate team members
- Maintain effective communication with the clients and inform them on problems, changes related to provision of services as well as on the status of the project in a timely and clear manner
- Analyze the work on a regular basis and offer changes to the extent of improving the work
- Provide on job training to the subordinate colleagues throughout performance of client projects
- Visit client office if so required within the project scope
- Regularly chase the project status and highlight the key risks defined.
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Degree in law with academic excellence
- Advanced written, spoken Azeri and English
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic conditions
- Proven creativity, ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to Deloitte vision and objectives
- At least three years of experience as a lawyer in an international law firm or as an in-house counsel
- Experience in corporate, commercial, migration, employment, financial and other fields of law
- Postgraduate degree from a US or leading European University will be an asset
- Time management and project management skills
- “Can Do” attitude
- Excellent business sense.
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://careers.deloitte.ru