Vacancy for Azerbaijani and Russian Translator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 16.04.2019
Position: Azerbaijani and Russian translator
Dərs Evi Education Center is seeking for self and professionally confident candidates, who want to work in an international business atmosphere and continually striving for development.
Working hours: 5 days a week (40 hours), non-working days – Saturday and Sunday
Location: Mirvari Park Residence, Huseyn Javid ave, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Higher education; Preference will be given to candidates trained on relevant qualification;
- At least 3 years of experience on the relevant position;
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office;
- Working skills on translation programs are desirable;
- Perfect written and oral communication skills in Azerbaijani and Russian; English is preferred;
- Teamwork skills and strong communication skills;
- Translate a variety of materials from foreign language(s) to Azerbaijani and vice versa, with attention to facts and nuances, so that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved;
- Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated materials;
- Finalize translation according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, set of common language means and rules and terminology;
- Systematize filing of translated materials.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate the job title in the email subject.
Deadline for application: May 11, 2019.