Vacancy for Guest Service Agent at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 17.04.2019
Position: Guest Service Agent at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Speaks clearly, distinctly, and with a friendly, courteous tone. Uses listening skills to put callers at ease and obtains accurate, complete information. Answers incoming calls and directs them to guest rooms through the telephone console or to hotel personnel or departments. Takes and distributes messages for guests, provides information on guest services, and answers inquires about public hotel events. Provides a paging service for hotel guests and employees. Process guest wake-up calls.
- Provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Provide service for internal clients
- Assists to implement consistent guest recognition programmes and maintains a relevant guest history database.
- Proceed all check in and check out processes.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Provides information about hotel services to guests.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Trains or assists with training new GSA’S in performance of job duties.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Multitasking abilities will always come in handy, because a switchboard operator may be asked to do other jobs as well.
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum related experience working within the hospitality industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian, any additional language is preferable.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till April 22nd, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Guest Service Agent” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.