Vacancy for HSE Advisor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 17.04.2019
SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company has been a contractor member of IADC since 2009. SOCAR AQS has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards for: Provision of Integrated Oil & Gas Drilling and Well Services; Casing Running Services and BOP and Wellhead Equipment Repairing and Testing Services since 2009. In May 2017, SOCAR AQS became the first drilling company in the region to obtain API Spec Q2 certificate.
The company is currently looking for highly-motivated, competent candidates, who display exemplary safety behavior and the highest standards of work ethics, to fill the following vacancy:
Offshore HSE Adviser
- Performs daily health and safety and environmental audits of the work location and reports to HSE Director. HSE Advisor works with client and contractor to implement and maintain all regulatory requirements;
- Assists in maintaining and reporting safety performance metrics for the location, and communicates performance to HSE Manager;
- Assists with contractor training as it pertains to operations on location;
- Leads site safety team activities that contribute to improved performance and involvement of staff;
- Participates in the development and implementation of injury and illness reduction programs and processes;
- Monitors potential employee exposures to workplace hazards (noise, chemicals, etc.);
- Ensures the appropriate personal protective equipment is identified and worn by employees;
- Inform personnel of the weekly safety meetings. Make sure all employees attend a safety meeting weekly and monthly. Lead and coordinate the meetings with management and employee participation;
- Investigate and document all injuries, illnesses and near misses and enter into database. Follow-up and report to client on all injury updates;
- Maintain open communications with location management on a daily basis.
- Higher education;
- Experience at least 1 year;
- Ability to work in a team;
- English (Basic Level);
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook).
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
Interested applicants should submit their credentials via e-mail: email@example.com, clearly indicating in subject “Offshore HSE Advisor” line the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.