Vacancy for Storeman in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.04.2019
Oil & Gas Company working in Azerbaijan is looking for Storeman:
We require responsible and accountable person who is willing to development career further in materials management.
- Performs unloading, inspection, storing, picking, issuing, packing, labelling, loading and disposal of inventory items.
- Accepts supplier deliveries checking actual items received are in a suitable condition and per the packing list and/or purchase order and reports discrepancies.
- Ensures out-going inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
- Optimizes warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency & safety.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Performs inventory cycle counting and supports in periodical physical counts.
Requirements for the position:
- Good spoken level of English
- Computer proficiency
- University degree in humanitarian disciplines
- 2-3 years of general work experience, not necessarily related to warehouse management
- Willingness to work in open air
- Work experience in the companies with strong Safety culture would be an advantage
Interested candidate shall email CV to email@example.com by April 28
Please, indicate the title of the position in the header